Dynamic Skim
Re: Dynamic Skim
'Total' means with all system trades or what does it mean?
Re: Dynamic Skim
ok, added
$traders_total
has only hits made by active traders.
So
$traders_total[day][rd] - hits
$traders_total[day][od] - out
$traders_total[day][clicks_trade]
and so on
lemme know plz if that's what you need.
$traders_total
has only hits made by active traders.
So
$traders_total[day][rd] - hits
$traders_total[day][od] - out
$traders_total[day][clicks_trade]
and so on
lemme know plz if that's what you need.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Dynamic Skim
Awesome, I will try.
I Just update the scipt?
I Just update the scipt?
Re: Dynamic Skim
I run the updater with 51 at the end? Or how do I update?
Re: Dynamic Skim
Should this formula work?
$traders_total[day][thishouro]/$total[day][thishouru]*100
$traders_total[day][thishouro]/$total[day][thishouru]*100
Re: Dynamic Skim
well, if you want it $total[day][thishouru] not $traders_total, then yes
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Dynamic Skim
Sorry, I mean this of course
$traders_total[day][thishouro]/$traders_total[day][thishouru]*100
$traders_total[day][thishouro]/$traders_total[day][thishouru]*100







