Dynamic Skim

DanS2
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Dynamic Skim

Post by DanS2 »

I would like to try to use the dynamic skim.
But I dont quite understand how it works.

If I want to maintain a 130% return to trades, and if the return drops under it I want to send all clciks to trades is this the right setting?

Hourly return < 130 1 0

Is the calculation based on uniques or raw?
DanS2
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Re: Dynamic Skim

Post by DanS2 »

Can patterns be used in dynamic skim?

Like 0,0,sell,0
if I still want to sell to broker if the dynamic skim is in effect?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Dynamic Skim

Post by admin »

You need 'hourly prod total'

Yes, you can use patterns there
Don't forget to run script update
DanS2
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Re: Dynamic Skim

Post by DanS2 »

Do you mean HOURLY PROD TRADE instead of return?
DanS2
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Re: Dynamic Skim

Post by DanS2 »

What I want to achieve is that

Out (just to trades, not including sell redirects) / U.In (from Trades) is always > 1.3

and if it drops below, I want a skim 0.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Dynamic Skim

Post by admin »

Sorry, yes, I meant to trade
Don't forget to run script update
DanS2
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Re: Dynamic Skim

Post by DanS2 »

This is somehow not working as I would like.

E,g, this formula
$total[day][thishouro]/($total[day][thishouru]+1)*100

Should give me the return ratio based on uniques for this hour.

The script calculation returns this:
2015-05-24 03:07:01 : [Dynamic Skim] $total[day][thishouro]/($total[day][thishouru]+1)*100 (20.350877193) < 100 -> set skim to 0 (0)

and the hourly trade stats say this at the moment:
Out to trades 49
Uniques from trades 82

so the calculation should be 49/(82+1)*100
so the calculated output should be 59.036

Or am I using the wrong variables?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Dynamic Skim

Post by admin »

Do mean $total or you need trade only ?
Don't forget to run script update
DanS2
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Re: Dynamic Skim

Post by DanS2 »

I need trade only

I want trade uniques and outs to trade, not including sell outs.
Any way to do that?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Dynamic Skim

Post by admin »

Unfortunately we have only 'total' right now

Do you use version 1.51 or 2.1 ?
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply