All my related gallery thumbs seem to be thumbs with no clicks.
Is there any way to have nice clickable thumbs as related thumbs?
Related thumbs
Re: Related thumbs
What version and what do you use for related thumbs ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Related thumbs
Build 201501121623
I am just using this
<!--default_1-60-->
and set to group
I am just using this
<!--default_1-60-->
and set to group
Re: Related thumbs
So in related you see thumbs with low ctr from that group?
are you sure ?
are you sure ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Related thumbs
actually its set to "by all tags"
what would give me the most clickable thumbs?
thing is, that I want to feed a no-skim site, sending traffic to embeds from skimming slaves.
But I need higher CTR from the related thumbs to make it work.
what would give me the most clickable thumbs?
thing is, that I want to feed a no-skim site, sending traffic to embeds from skimming slaves.
But I need higher CTR from the related thumbs to make it work.
Re: Related thumbs
well, I changed layout slightly, not showing views now, but when it was showing clicks or views, all related thumbs always had 0.
Re: Related thumbs
'All tags' selects random tags so maybe be those galleries don't have any clicks right now ..
let's select by tags ot group so we can track it and check it again ?
don't forget about cache
let's select by tags ot group so we can track it and check it again ?
don't forget about cache
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Related thumbs
ok, I will be switching to group
Re: Related thumbs
I switched like 50 minutes ago, so it should have rebuilt now.
The first related thumb of the top video has 0 clicks and 1 view (most likely me)
Second the same.
The first related thumb of the top video has 0 clicks and 1 view (most likely me)
Second the same.







