Hi,
is it possible to have slaves linking to the embed pages of the master?
E.g.
I have a master database on mastersite.com
and embeds on mastersite.com/gallery/some-hot-video/index.html
Is there an easy way to have the gallery links on slavesite.com pointing to
mastersite.com/gallery/some-hot-video/index.html
and not to slavesite.com/gallery/some-hot-video/index.html
or would I have to export from mastersite.com?
Master/slave embedded videos
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
Sure
for example
a href="/scj/cgi/out.php?url=http://master_domain/gallery/<!--GALLERY_SLUG-->/index.html"
for example
a href="/scj/cgi/out.php?url=http://master_domain/gallery/<!--GALLERY_SLUG-->/index.html"
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
do I have to use ?<!--THUMB_LINK--> at the end?admin wrote:Sure
for example
a href="/scj/cgi/out.php?url=http://master_domain/gallery/<!--GALLERY_SLUG-->/index.html"
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
Yes like
a href="/scj/cgi/out.php?link=images/<--THUMB_LINK-->&url=http://master_domain/gallery/<!--GALLERY_SLUG-->/index.html"
you can use rewrites to make it shorter and more appalling
a href="/scj/cgi/out.php?link=images/<--THUMB_LINK-->&url=http://master_domain/gallery/<!--GALLERY_SLUG-->/index.html"
you can use rewrites to make it shorter and more appalling
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
Yes, I am using the rewrite method now. Works fine. Thank you.
Another question:
I have like 800 categories, but only 180 on index.
So I started with letter A to letter G.
How will categories from H to Z get a chance for index rotation?
Another question:
I have like 800 categories, but only 180 on index.
So I started with letter A to letter G.
How will categories from H to Z get a chance for index rotation?
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
How do you output them ?
if it's 'by clicks' and you have rotation parameter there then it should rotate it
if it's 'by clicks' and you have rotation parameter there then it should rotate it
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
Yes by clicks.
<category order=clicks num=1-180 min_gallery_count=180 >
<category order=clicks num=1-180 min_gallery_count=180 >
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
and they have more then 180 galleries ?
make sure you have all updates and if still doesn't work - PM admin area plz
make sure you have all updates and if still doesn't work - PM admin area plz
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Master/slave embedded videos
Nope, I just have 180 on the index.
But I dont see any other categories getting into the rotation, other than the A-G categories that have been there initially.
Also, my script is not using the best CTR thumbs as category thumbs, it seems to me that it is taking a random thumb from the category. It rarely is really the best thumb.
Settings in system thumbs is set to: First thumb in category.
I am running Build 201501121623 which should be the latest.
But I dont see any other categories getting into the rotation, other than the A-G categories that have been there initially.
Also, my script is not using the best CTR thumbs as category thumbs, it seems to me that it is taking a random thumb from the category. It rarely is really the best thumb.
Settings in system thumbs is set to: First thumb in category.
I am running Build 201501121623 which should be the latest.







