The mysql extension is deprecated

Post Reply
happydg
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:22 pm

The mysql extension is deprecated

Post by happydg »

Hello,

I changed server and got this message at the top of: http://hornyshemalevideos.com/.

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/corky/domains/hornyshemalevideos.com/public_html/scj/includes/db_modules/mysql.php on line 11

I upgraded to the lastest smartcj version, cleaned cache, but still has the problem.

I have MySQL 5.6.22 and Php 5.5.20.
happydg
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Re: The mysql extension is deprecated

Post by happydg »

I had to downgrade it to php 5.4 to make the message disappear.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: The mysql extension is deprecated

Post by admin »

Нуыб they decided to get rid of mysql extension in php 6 so it exists in 5.5 but says that it will be removed.

We are working on a new version that won't require mysql extension.
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply