Helllo
If i select to crop extra thumbs , does that means every thumbs on the gallery get crop multiple times once for each size specified?
extra thumbs
Re: extra thumbs
i know by default a custom gallery will display the crop profile selected at creation time
but how would i specify i want this gallery display with one of the other 3 crop profiles
Or for that matter the index page.
I do see these tags
<!--IMG_1_IMAGE-->
<!--IMG_1_THUMB-->
<!--IMG_1_THUMB_X-->
<!--IMG_1_THUMB_Y-->
But is there a way to specify it in the template like
<thumb num=1-100 "crop/size=" ?
but how would i specify i want this gallery display with one of the other 3 crop profiles
Or for that matter the index page.
I do see these tags
<!--IMG_1_IMAGE-->
<!--IMG_1_THUMB-->
<!--IMG_1_THUMB_X-->
<!--IMG_1_THUMB_Y-->
But is there a way to specify it in the template like
<thumb num=1-100 "crop/size=" ?
Re: extra thumbs
There are rotation thumbs and thumbs at custom galleries.
Script can create extra thumbs for rotation thumbs, not for thumbs at custom galleries.
Mentioned tags are for custom galleries.
Script can create extra thumbs for rotation thumbs, not for thumbs at custom galleries.
Mentioned tags are for custom galleries.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: extra thumbs
so only the "index" type pages have multiple thumb sizes
how your i specify in the template which one to use ?
and only 1 size for the custom pages, I do see there is an option for big images
How would I specify to showthese big images
how your i specify in the template which one to use ?
and only 1 size for the custom pages, I do see there is an option for big images
How would I specify to showthese big images
Re: extra thumbs
Would you consider adding additional custom galleries
Re: extra thumbs
What do you mean ?thesios wrote:Would you consider adding additional custom galleries
Don't forget to run script update
Re: extra thumbs
I will like to be able to create galleries with diff size thumbs







