crontab question

Post Reply
oceanude
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:27 am

crontab question

Post by oceanude »

Hi,

I'm running 41 slaves and 1 master on 1 server, I read in wiki to spread load across a minute I need to put all 82 cron commands with sleeps in a scj.sh file and add this file to crontab:

*/1 * * * * cd /path_to_sh_file/ ; sh scj.sh

But after having done that, do I need to delete all the 82 commands in my DirectAdmin Cronjobs?
So that there is only the 1 above file there?
Otherwise it looks to me that the cronjobs are run twice: still in DirectAdmin Cronjobs as before and also running via scj.sh.

Thanks.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: crontab question

Post by admin »

Yes, you'll have to keep just 1 that command with sh file.
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply