I'm creating a picture gallery site, using hosted galleries and have a few quesitons.
I setup the template content_custom_pic for hosted gallery, but couldn't find info in the wiki regarding the template content_single_item. What is the url/variable used to call the template content_single_item when a gallery thumb is clicked on? Is the only way to do this by using &force_template?
On content_single_item page, what is the variables for next image/previous image?
content_single_item questions
Re: content_single_item questions
Ц\щ a rewrite it looks like
/scj/tube/?slug=...&item_id=..
where item_id = 1,2, and so on number of image in a gallery.
so next and prev are going to be
/scj/tube/?slug=...&item_id=..
where item_id = 1,2, and so on number of image in a gallery.
so next and prev are going to be
Code: Select all
<?= (int) $_GET['item_id'] + 1 ?>
<?= (int) $_GET['item_id'] - 1 ?>Don't forget to run script update
Re: content_single_item questions
Is this the correct url for sending to content_single_item or is there an easier way?
http://www.domain.com/scj/tube/?slug=as ... &item_id=1
How can I clean the url up a bit? For example:
http://www.domain.com/ashlyn-brooks/image1.html
http://www.domain.com/ashlyn-brooks/image2.html
etc..
http://www.domain.com/scj/tube/?slug=as ... &item_id=1
How can I clean the url up a bit? For example:
http://www.domain.com/ashlyn-brooks/image1.html
http://www.domain.com/ashlyn-brooks/image2.html
etc..
Re: content_single_item questions
Yes, url is correct
There's a default rewrite
http://www.domain.com/ashlyn-brooks/1.html
but you can add any rewrite for that url.
There's a default rewrite
http://www.domain.com/ashlyn-brooks/1.html
but you can add any rewrite for that url.
Don't forget to run script update







