V 1.51: GNB error?

Post Reply
oceanude
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:27 am

V 1.51: GNB error?

Post by oceanude »

Hi,

Since my updates yesterday from V1.50 to V1.51 all my sites display Quality.CLK: 100% Good (only green bar, no blue or red bar). It seems like more than just a visual bug since traffic is dropping and trades sending bad countries get more traffic now.

I checked trades Stats>GeoIP, they show country incoming and clicks correctly.
I checked Quality Settings, it shows same GNB country-settings/discounts as before, and "Trade by country quality" is set to Yes.

Any ideas on what might be wrong?

Thanks
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: V 1.51: GNB error?

Post by admin »

Give it a day - it will recalculate these stats.
Don't forget to run script update
oceanude
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:27 am

Re: V 1.51: GNB error?

Post by oceanude »

Now 48h since update and still 100%G-0%N-0%B on all sites, I think this bug won't get away by itself.
I tested a trade between 2 updated sites: send only Bad Country to each other, but they keep sending normal G-N-B.
If mod_GEOIP worked on V1.50, it should work on V1.51 to, right?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: V 1.51: GNB error?

Post by admin »

Ok, send me access to admin area, i'll check it.
Don't forget to run script update
oceanude
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:27 am

Re: V 1.51: GNB error?

Post by oceanude »

I ran update again as you pm-ed me and GNB is now normally functioning, thanks.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: V 1.51: GNB error?

Post by admin »

Great, thank you
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply