Hello,
I changed thumb path in grabber settings but on my site. The thumbs urls remain the same. How to change thumbs urls to the new path on the site? I use <!--THUMB_URL--> in template.
Thank you.
Change thumb path
Re: Change thumb path
Did it, still not working.
Re: Change thumb path
Ok
1. change path to what it was when you grabbed thumbs
2. run update
3. change path to what you want it to be
1. change path to what it was when you grabbed thumbs
2. run update
3. change path to what you want it to be
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Change thumb path
Still using the old path thumbs.
Re: Change thumb path
You didn't change
Alternative hosts (img.domain.com,img2.domain.com and so on) (comma separated)
Alternative hosts (img.domain.com,img2.domain.com and so on) (comma separated)
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Change thumb path
I also need to copy thumbs from old host to new one, or recreate thumbs will be faster?







