Trade wake up
Trade wake up
How to set Smart CJ to wake up a trade which slowly died and changed to 0 size? Like for example automatic fast force of 20 hits to trades which were active but died so they can again become active?
Re: Trade wake up
Following up on this it seems trade poke is not what i was looking for.
It's already turned on and sometimes I see some forces running but still everyday I see 5-10 zero size trades and I have to force hits again manually.
It's already turned on and sometimes I see some forces running but still everyday I see 5-10 zero size trades and I have to force hits again manually.
Re: Trade wake up
Yeah, That's what I'm doing everyday manually to wake up trades but I expect Smart CJ to do it itself.
If you login to admin you can see my fast forces right now.
If you login to admin you can see my fast forces right now.
Re: Trade wake up
I'm going to switch trade poke off and use trade support instead now.
Thanks
Thanks







