CDN setup

Post Reply
johnny
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 5:51 pm

CDN setup

Post by johnny »

How do I setup my script so it downloads all thumbs do a different location and not the default /scj/thumbs location

I want to have all my thumbs on a CDN. Is this possible?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: CDN setup

Post by admin »

Check rotation - settings
Don't forget to run script update
johnny
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Re: CDN setup

Post by johnny »

rotation > settings > other settings. in the alternative hosts I would put my CDN location?

How do I set my script to copy thumbs to that new CDN location?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: CDN setup

Post by admin »

You don't need script to copy files, you can do it with any synchronization tool like rsync
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply