center thumbs block

Post Reply
oceanude
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:27 am

center thumbs block

Post by oceanude »

Hi,

I don't know if you also help on design issues:

I changed your default style to: .all {width:100%; margin:0 auto;}
But I can't make thumbs blocks center, they stick to the left.

What else should I change in default style to have thumbs block in the center?

Thanks.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: center thumbs block

Post by admin »

Sorry, contact your html coder plz.
Don't forget to run script update
oceanude
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:27 am

Re: center thumbs block

Post by oceanude »

I understand, no problem.
It's a superb tube script, you have done a great job.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: center thumbs block

Post by admin »

Thank you )
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply