ANy idea why I get this?
You are behind proxy. This is not an error if you really use proxy. In other case check your SERVER settings. If you use nginx - check WIKI article 'nginx'
Read on your wiki and it's not that.
Just this time my sites domains point to IP, A Address instead of NS. Can that be the cause?
You are behind proxy
Re: You are behind proxy
No
Ok show me what php info shows for that variables.Read on your wiki and it's not that.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: You are behind proxy
Remote and Real = my ip.
server_addr = server ip.
I can't find "HTTP_FORWARED_FOR" exactly. But I see this:
_SERVER["HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR"]
with my ip.
server_addr = server ip.
I can't find "HTTP_FORWARED_FOR" exactly. But I see this:
_SERVER["HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR"]
with my ip.
Re: You are behind proxy
SERVER["HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR"]
should not be there
should not be there
Don't forget to run script update
Re: You are behind proxy
got it fixed finally, thanks







