Hmm, but how smartcj will know which the right URL should it send each page?
I just set the main page like said here: http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=start_here
and words like said here: http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=tub ... ]=redirect
Am I missing something?
Redirection by refer
Re: Redirection by refer
You copy scj/cgi/index.php to the root of your domain
when user requests http://yourdomain/ it runs that index.php
index.php reads keyword settings like
key1|category1
key2|category2
where 'category1' = rotation - groups
and if it finds a keyword in referer - it redirects to http://{DOMAIN}/category/{NICHE_ID}/{NICHE_NAME}/ctr/1/
when user requests http://yourdomain/ it runs that index.php
index.php reads keyword settings like
key1|category1
key2|category2
where 'category1' = rotation - groups
and if it finds a keyword in referer - it redirects to http://{DOMAIN}/category/{NICHE_ID}/{NICHE_NAME}/ctr/1/
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Redirection by refer
Already did that, but it doesnt work....
my custom script use rewrite mod, maybe is that the reason?
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^featured/(.*).html /featured.php?cat=$1
RewriteRule ^latest/(.*)/(.*).html /videos.php?ty=2&p=$2&category=$1
RewriteRule ^popular/(.*)/(.*).html /videos.php?ty=1&p=$2&category=$1
RewriteRule ^longest/(.*)/(.*).html /videos.php?ty=3&p=$2&category=$1
my custom script use rewrite mod, maybe is that the reason?
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^featured/(.*).html /featured.php?cat=$1
RewriteRule ^latest/(.*)/(.*).html /videos.php?ty=2&p=$2&category=$1
RewriteRule ^popular/(.*)/(.*).html /videos.php?ty=1&p=$2&category=$1
RewriteRule ^longest/(.*)/(.*).html /videos.php?ty=3&p=$2&category=$1
Re: Redirection by refer
May be
I don't have any experience with your script
I advice you to setup default scj install w\o your script and see how it works and that was tested hundreds of times
I don't have any experience with your script
I advice you to setup default scj install w\o your script and see how it works and that was tested hundreds of times
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Redirection by refer
www.yetiporntube.com
my script has a few templates and pages
1 for index
1 for categories and so on
I copy 'index', 'common' and 'out' to my root.... and set CJ Pages pointing to 'main.php' (old index.php), but how make smartcj read the category page? i guess thats the reason
my script has a few templates and pages
1 for index
1 for categories and so on
I copy 'index', 'common' and 'out' to my root.... and set CJ Pages pointing to 'main.php' (old index.php), but how make smartcj read the category page? i guess thats the reason
Re: Redirection by refer
May be
Anyway setup a default installation and try it
Anyway setup a default installation and try it
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Redirection by refer
Trust me - this thing works at many sites
You even saw it by yourself.
You even saw it by yourself.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Redirection by refer
can you take a look for me? I have some pp money 
Re: Redirection by refer
Sure, our minimum custom task is 99
PM me with more details
PM me with more details
Don't forget to run script update







