How to delete videos?

Post Reply
Brett
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:21 pm

How to delete videos?

Post by Brett »

How can I remove some videos that I imported to my site?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to delete videos?

Post by admin »

Rotation - list thumbs - delete
Don't forget to run script update
Brett
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Re: How to delete videos?

Post by Brett »

Thanks. Another question. I want to import lots of tube videos from the big tube sites. Where do I go to do this? The only thing I'm seeing is the rotation/groups page where is says regrab now. I must be missing something.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to delete videos?

Post by admin »

rotation - import
rotation - import sets
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply