Hi,
Is it possible to show 1 template for mobile phones and another for tablets?
Different templates fo mobile phones and tablets
Re: Different templates fo mobile phones and tablets
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Different templates fo mobile phones and tablets
if (list of mobile browsers ) {
what to type instead of that "list of mobile browsers"
how would it look like?
for example: iphone and ipad use the same browser.
what to type instead of that "list of mobile browsers"
how would it look like?
for example: iphone and ipad use the same browser.
Re: Different templates fo mobile phones and tablets
Did you read whole doc ?
mobile_index ?
mobile_index ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Different templates fo mobile phones and tablets
I think you don't understand my question.
Imagine I have 3 different users on my website.
1. comes from computer
2. comes from ipad
3. comes from iphone
I want to show a computer site version for computer user, then I want to show ipad(or tablet) version for tablet user and iphone(mobile) version for iphone.
How do I make that?
Imagine I have 3 different users on my website.
1. comes from computer
2. comes from ipad
3. comes from iphone
I want to show a computer site version for computer user, then I want to show ipad(or tablet) version for tablet user and iphone(mobile) version for iphone.
How do I make that?
Re: Different templates fo mobile phones and tablets
ok, create 3 templates
then in common.php add
if (it's a computer) $_GET['force_template'] = '...';
if (it's a tablet) $_GET['force_template'] = '...';
if (it's a mobile) $_GET['force_template'] = '...';
I hope this idea is pretty simple.
then in common.php add
if (it's a computer) $_GET['force_template'] = '...';
if (it's a tablet) $_GET['force_template'] = '...';
if (it's a mobile) $_GET['force_template'] = '...';
I hope this idea is pretty simple.
Don't forget to run script update







