Embed code and source URL in same gallery

Post Reply
rax
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Embed code and source URL in same gallery

Post by rax »

If embed code and source URL are both in a gallery, will scj send a visitor to embed code by default?

I was looking at "Tube Embeded Switch Rules" and it seems to imply that if this feature is used, the visitor will be sent to the external gallery first and then all other clicks for that tube sponsor to the embed code. I tested this feature and it works. However Is this the only way to send visitors to the external gallery when both embed code and source URL are imported into a gallery?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Embed code and source URL in same gallery

Post by admin »

Yes, actually I can not imagine any other )
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply