hello,
I have one site with 2500 galleries TGP site.
The thumbs takes up 13 gig.
Did i do something wrong its really a lot.
Thumbs And Disk Space
Re: Thumbs And Disk Space
Did you try to check what folder takes it and do a bit of investigation into it ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Thumbs And Disk Space
Yes its the thumbs folder.
Re: Thumbs And Disk Space
Sorry, i don't really understand question.
You can see size of each thumb and so on if you want.
You can see size of each thumb and so on if you want.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Thumbs And Disk Space
I just ask if it is normale ore not.
Re: Thumbs And Disk Space
Yes, it's normal for thumbs to occupy some space at HDD..
Honestly I don't know why it could be wrong or not normal
Honestly I don't know why it could be wrong or not normal
Don't forget to run script update







