Hi,
I have a site that is only using trade part of SCJ and I am moving it on a new sever, I backed up the mysql data on the old server but when I load the backup it doesn't load any trades that I have and I checked and saw this in cj logs:
2013-10-21 16:54 Backup loading error: (0.0432469844818, 0.0432469844818)
2013-10-21 16:56 Backup loading error: (0.0424020290375, 0.0424020290375)
2013-10-21 17:29 Backup loading error: (0.049008846283, 0.049008846283)
2013-10-21 17:36 Backup loading error: (0.0444030761719, 0.0444030761719)
2013-10-21 17:38 Backup loading error: (0.0441100597382, 0.0441100597382)
I made sure both places its the same version and also tried several times, any idea how to proceed? Thanks.
Regards,
Backup Loading Error
Re: Backup Loading Error
DO you have any warnings at Home screen ?
What's size of backup ?
PS you can always copy it as a regular mysqldump.
What's size of backup ?
PS you can always copy it as a regular mysqldump.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Backup Loading Error
Hi,
Yes I get this:
Nginx <-> Apache ERROR $_SERVER[SERVER_ADDR] == $_SERVER[REMOTE_ADDR], please, contact hosting support.
I have asked hosting to check but does this have any relation with loading backup ? Also mysql backup is only 9 MB because its only traders data. How do I copy it as a regular mysql dump? Thanks for the help.
Regards,
Yes I get this:
Nginx <-> Apache ERROR $_SERVER[SERVER_ADDR] == $_SERVER[REMOTE_ADDR], please, contact hosting support.
I have asked hosting to check but does this have any relation with loading backup ? Also mysql backup is only 9 MB because its only traders data. How do I copy it as a regular mysql dump? Thanks for the help.
Regards,
Re: Backup Loading Error
I don't know.
There are 2 options:
1. you can send me ftpб backup and admin area and i'll check it later
2. you can copy backup using mysqldump
There are 2 options:
1. you can send me ftpб backup and admin area and i'll check it later
2. you can copy backup using mysqldump
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Backup Loading Error
When you mean mysqldump is it "Loading backup" from Maintenance - Mysqlbackup or is it
something else?
something else?
Re: Backup Loading Error
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Backup Loading Error
Had to re-compile Apache on the server and after that everything worked fine.







