Hi,
1st question: When I use SmartCJ as content and trade script, are menu links tracked as clicks too? (like, every page view a user makes) or just thumb clicks?
2nd question: If I want to use SmartCJ just as tracing script. How do I do that? I was looking into wiki page, but didn't really understand it.
Tracking and Using SCJ as trade script only.
Re: Tracking and Using SCJ as trade script only.
1. if your menu clicks go thought out.php - yes
2. explain you question plz
2. explain you question plz
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Tracking and Using SCJ as trade script only.
Is it possible to use a different script to serve content, but use SmartCJ to trade traffic?
Re: Tracking and Using SCJ as trade script only.
The question is too short to give you correct answer.
But i'll try
/scj/cgi/out.php?url=...
But i'll try
/scj/cgi/out.php?url=...
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Tracking and Using SCJ as trade script only.
Ok, that is to count outgoing traffic. How to track incoming?
Re: Tracking and Using SCJ as trade script only.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Tracking and Using SCJ as trade script only.
Doh!
Thanks
Thanks
Re: Tracking and Using SCJ as trade script only.
Yeap, wiki helps )
Don't forget to run script update







