Hello,
Just wondering - where in menu is that "Checker" - check trade page for popup codes, openers and so on?
I can't find it.
Thanks!
Checker trader page - where it is?
Re: Checker trader page - where it is?
Script automatically checks trader's main page keywords from - settings - banned words list.
If it's found - trader will be marked with a 'warning color' and you'll see a warning in trader's popup.
If it's found - trader will be marked with a 'warning color' and you'll see a warning in trader's popup.
Don't forget to run script update
-
blogger365
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Re: Checker trader page - where it is?
Ok, but if I need to check for some code to be checked in traders page, what should I do?
To enter in banned words code? For example I need to check traders if they have in their pages "opener" text?
Thanks!
To enter in banned words code? For example I need to check traders if they have in their pages "opener" text?
Thanks!
Re: Checker trader page - where it is?
yes, add it to banned words.
Don't forget to run script update
-
blogger365
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Re: Checker trader page - where it is?
Hello,
I added "opener" in banned words, when I go to main stats I see some traders are marked in yellow (only Ratio column), but its not clear for what exactly trader is marked?
I do mouseover on trader link but there is no text "banned words found" or something?
When I go to cron log I can see script found trader with banned word but it's not displayed on main page as described?
I added "opener" in banned words, when I go to main stats I see some traders are marked in yellow (only Ratio column), but its not clear for what exactly trader is marked?
I do mouseover on trader link but there is no text "banned words found" or something?
When I go to cron log I can see script found trader with banned word but it's not displayed on main page as described?
Re: Checker trader page - where it is?
What do you see in a popup when you mouseover that trader ?
Don't forget to run script update
-
blogger365
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Re: Checker trader page - where it is?
Hello,
I just found how to enable showing banned words in traders pop up
I just found how to enable showing banned words in traders pop up







