Hello,
after updating to the latest version (201310031102), I can' load the admin area for some reason (the page just loads for a long time and eventually drives the server in kernel panic mode).
Same thing if I run manually:
-bash-3.2$ php index.php
it doesn't do anything nor display any errors.
Any idea what could be wrong?
Please note the default version 1.49 of SCJ (from the current install_scj.php) works perfectly along with other 1.50 SCJ instances (latest version on server 201306170843).
Admin area not loading.
Re: Admin area not loading.
Yes, also reinstalled and re-updated, didn't help.
Re: Admin area not loading.
I have no idea, PM ssh access, i'll figure it out.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Admin area not loading.
SSH info sent, thanks.
Re: Admin area not loading.
DB server is overloaded, any query to that DB takes few seconds ...
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Admin area not loading.
Thanks for checking, I'll investigate the DB server issue.
Re: Admin area not loading.
Wanted to follow up on this for future reference.
Checked the DB server with the host support and everything is ok, including the server load, the disk load etc.
I watched the mysql db processes related to the problematic SCJ install while waiting (in vain) for the SCJ admin page to load:
Query 26 NULL CHECK TABLE admin_sessions
I've noticed State: NULL for the query. Researched a bit and it seems it's a msql bug.
Converting the admin_sessions table from the default Inno_DB to MyISAM solved the problem and the SCJ admin area loads fine now.
Checked the DB server with the host support and everything is ok, including the server load, the disk load etc.
I watched the mysql db processes related to the problematic SCJ install while waiting (in vain) for the SCJ admin page to load:
Query 26 NULL CHECK TABLE admin_sessions
I've noticed State: NULL for the query. Researched a bit and it seems it's a msql bug.
Converting the admin_sessions table from the default Inno_DB to MyISAM solved the problem and the SCJ admin area loads fine now.
Re: Admin area not loading.
Great, but do you have all updates ?
I remember fixing that innodb problem.
I remember fixing that innodb problem.
Don't forget to run script update







