Hello,
Please could you tell me if this is correct way for traffic sell all SE traffic:
Let's say I want to sell all DE clicks from SE:
In GeoIP i put DE
In traffic sell Trade clicks/URL clicks I put:
nocookie 0 0
noref 0 0
notrade 100 100
overclicks 0 0
SE 100 100
So I would like to sell clicks coming only from SE traff, is that correct?
Should I put in sys traders something else (right now for SE there is skim 80)?
Thanks!
Traffic sell question
-
blogger365
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Re: Traffic sell question
Thanks!
Related question:
How can I check how many clicks are sent?
I see in main stats page: Out_Redirects
Is that the same as in Trade-Links Stats: redir_sell
And is it OK that there is no refferers in that stats? There is only GeoIP info.
Thanks!
P.S I'm on ver49
Related question:
How can I check how many clicks are sent?
I see in main stats page: Out_Redirects
Is that the same as in Trade-Links Stats: redir_sell
And is it OK that there is no refferers in that stats? There is only GeoIP info.
Thanks!
P.S I'm on ver49
Re: Traffic sell question
1. yes, you can check there
2. what referer do you expects to see if it sells clicks ? it's gonna be all of your domain.
2. what referer do you expects to see if it sells clicks ? it's gonna be all of your domain.
Don't forget to run script update
-
blogger365
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Re: Traffic sell question
Thanks for info, about referrer I see I asked dumb question, sorry.
Next questions:
-I put in traffic sell to sell only DE clicks and put in url my own url with php which logs all IPs/country and then redirect to wherever I need. But I noticed about 30% of logged IPs has no country. I expected to see all DE hits only.
Server has mod_geoip ofcourse and my question is - do you use your own GeoIp.dat file (I found it somewhere in scj directories when you resolve country of user which will be redirected (for example DE)?
And if yes - how is it possible this file to be updated?
In short:traffic sell:DE->scj redirect DE hits to my url, but when I check countries of hits - there are lot of unknown countries.
Thank you for your time!
By the way - SCJ is most powerful and complex script I met in my long traffic trade history...
Next questions:
-I put in traffic sell to sell only DE clicks and put in url my own url with php which logs all IPs/country and then redirect to wherever I need. But I noticed about 30% of logged IPs has no country. I expected to see all DE hits only.
Server has mod_geoip ofcourse and my question is - do you use your own GeoIp.dat file (I found it somewhere in scj directories when you resolve country of user which will be redirected (for example DE)?
And if yes - how is it possible this file to be updated?
In short:traffic sell:DE->scj redirect DE hits to my url, but when I check countries of hits - there are lot of unknown countries.
Thank you for your time!
By the way - SCJ is most powerful and complex script I met in my long traffic trade history...
Re: Traffic sell question
Thank you.
So you check countries at your side - how do you do that ?
So you check countries at your side - how do you do that ?
Don't forget to run script update
-
blogger365
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Re: Traffic sell question
Hello,
I check country code and it works, like you do I believe:
$country=$_SERVER['GEOIP_COUNTRY_CODE'];
I check country code and it works, like you do I believe:
$country=$_SERVER['GEOIP_COUNTRY_CODE'];
Re: Traffic sell question
Yes, it should be the same.
Post screenshot of your settings plz.
Are you sure traffic can not get to that page from any other source ?
Post screenshot of your settings plz.
Are you sure traffic can not get to that page from any other source ?
Don't forget to run script update
-
blogger365
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Re: Traffic sell question
Hello,
Pls see attachment.
Yes, I'm sure - I send hits to http://mydomain.com/ipcount.php only through traffic sell in SCJ.
Pls see attachment.
Yes, I'm sure - I send hits to http://mydomain.com/ipcount.php only through traffic sell in SCJ.
- Attachments
-
- Capture.JPG (77.67 KiB) Viewed 4696 times
Re: Traffic sell question
Yes, it should be ok.
I don't know where those hits are coming from
Try to log referers or send me ftp, i'll try to add some logs too.
I don't know where those hits are coming from
Try to log referers or send me ftp, i'll try to add some logs too.
Don't forget to run script update







