Hello.
I installed scj on a server with cpanel
I made a subdomain for testing untill the site was ready because i wanted to keep the old website online.
After i finished the work i moved the whole script from temp directory to public_html, i have changed in template the paths for the new directory
And now i noticed when i login to admin panel everything works except when i click on Home again then the browser starts loading the page for long time and get a 500 error in the end.
The traders and traffic sources doesent show me the stats, all stats are on no cookie section, and if i want login admin again i need to remove the cookies and login again,so i think is something with cookies. Can you tell me how can i solve this? Btw i changed the perms to directories from 777 to 755 because cpanel gives 500 error if the directories have 777 perms
Cookies problem
Re: Cookies problem
Do you mean 'from subdomain to the main domain ' ?i finished the work i moved the whole script from temp directory to public_html
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Cookies problem
yes, i made a flder temp made a subdomain temp to point to that folder installed the script made it ready to go online and then moved the whole script from /path/public_html/temp/ to /path/public_html/ everything seemd to work fine untill this problem with the cookies
Re: Cookies problem
I think the easiest way to solve it is to make mysql backup
reinstall script as it supposed to be installed
and upload mysql backup
reinstall script as it supposed to be installed
and upload mysql backup
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Cookies problem
I have made a fresh new install..
I tried without backuping the database and i get the same error
I backed up the db and rewited it and same thing, same error
I tried without backuping the database and i get the same error
I backed up the db and rewited it and same thing, same error
Re: Cookies problem
Ok now the problem with cookies seems to be solved .. but when i accesed the index it redirected me on yahoo.. why is that?
Re: Cookies problem
I have replaced the root index.php with scj/tube/index.php ... the scj/cgi/index.php redirects from the original page
Re: Cookies problem
Today i checked and is the same thing with the cookies the only thing that changed after update it doesent freez anymore when i click Home in admin panel
Re: Cookies problem
ok, PM me plz where i can see "a cookie problem" and how do i detect it.
Don't forget to run script update







