Pagination with multiple groups

Post Reply
blogger365
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Pagination with multiple groups

Post by blogger365 »

Hello,
I faced weird problem, if I put in index template:

<thumb group_id=1 num=1-100></thumb>

and other group thumbs lile:

<thumb group_id=2 num=1-100></thumb>

Total <!--TOTAL_ITEMS--> doesnt show anything
Also pagination doesnt show anything.

If I keep only one group id thumb (id=1 for example) - total items and pagination works?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Pagination with multiple groups

Post by admin »

Don't forget to run script update
blogger365
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Re: Pagination with multiple groups

Post by blogger365 »

Thanks, need to update then, I'm on ver 49.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Pagination with multiple groups

Post by admin »

Ok
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply