Hello,
I cant figure it out how to do it - to add for rotation only text links, and clicks on this links to be leaded to out.php
Something like:
URL|Description
out.php|Text description
I tried to add such text descriptions - made new sponsor, new category, but without success.
How is the correct way to rotate only textlinks, leading to one url?
Thanks,
Rotate only text links
Re: Rotate only text links
Script has to understand that those description are not the descriptions for the same gallery.
And it also needs a thumb
So add it as
out.php?1|desc 1|thumb
out.php?2|desc 2|thumb
and so on
the thumb may be the same, just switch off "Check for dupe thumbs "
And it also needs a thumb
So add it as
out.php?1|desc 1|thumb
out.php?2|desc 2|thumb
and so on
the thumb may be the same, just switch off "Check for dupe thumbs "
Don't forget to run script update
-
blogger365
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Re: Rotate only text links
I just tried with few lines and it seems I made something wrong.
I put:
Allow dupes in urls (ie the same gallery but diff. thumbs on the same page) -> YES
Check for dupe thumbs : NO
Import pattern:
http://domain.com|text 1|thumb.gif
http://domain.com|text 2|thumb.gif
http://domain.com|text 3|thumb.gif
So, only text is different, script added just one gallery and just added as thumb items: 3 (3 thumbs)
slug is: text1
description:text3
items:3 (3 same thumbs)
I put:
Allow dupes in urls (ie the same gallery but diff. thumbs on the same page) -> YES
Check for dupe thumbs : NO
Import pattern:
http://domain.com|text 1|thumb.gif
http://domain.com|text 2|thumb.gif
http://domain.com|text 3|thumb.gif
So, only text is different, script added just one gallery and just added as thumb items: 3 (3 thumbs)
slug is: text1
description:text3
items:3 (3 same thumbs)
Re: Rotate only text links
out.php?1|desc 1|thumb
out.php?2|desc 2|thumb
out.php?2|desc 2|thumb
Don't forget to run script update
-
blogger365
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Re: Rotate only text links
Yes, with out.php?1..2.. works.
Thanks!
So it seems if I put as URL same url (for example http://sponsor.com), despite Allow dupes in urls -YES, it doesn't work.
Thanks for super fast support!
Have a nice day!
Thanks!
So it seems if I put as URL same url (for example http://sponsor.com), despite Allow dupes in urls -YES, it doesn't work.
Thanks for super fast support!
Have a nice day!
Re: Rotate only text links
Thank you )
But it should work actually, you can PM admin and I'll check settings and how it outputs it.
But it should work actually, you can PM admin and I'll check settings and how it outputs it.
Don't forget to run script update







