Hello,
I wanted to delete low ctr thumbs so i put by default Delete thumb if it has more then 1000 views and TR less then 0.05 but it deleted the best thumbs instead of deleting the worst.
What can i do?
Delete Low ctr thumbs
Re: Delete Low ctr thumbs
1. find thumbs in status 'marked for deletion' and set it back to active
2. PM me DB and ids which was deleted wrongly as you think and I'll check why they were deleted
2. PM me DB and ids which was deleted wrongly as you think and I'll check why they were deleted
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Delete Low ctr thumbs
1. done but 2/3 were deleted.
2. I really don't know which ids were deleted. They were deleted because i used your option in rotation - specials: Delete low-CTR thumbs with default settings which in fact delete best thumbs ctr.
I'm asking host if they have a database backup, do i also need to restore thumbs images?
2. I really don't know which ids were deleted. They were deleted because i used your option in rotation - specials: Delete low-CTR thumbs with default settings which in fact delete best thumbs ctr.
I'm asking host if they have a database backup, do i also need to restore thumbs images?
Re: Delete Low ctr thumbs
2\3 - how many exactly ? 100 images ?
Yes, if they were deleted.
If you don't know what ids where deleted - how do you know they were 'best thumbs' ?
Yes, if they were deleted.
If you don't know what ids where deleted - how do you know they were 'best thumbs' ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Delete Low ctr thumbs
More than 2000 thumbs.
Because i used to take a look at the main page and all the thumbs i used to see at the top aren't here anymore. And when i checked the remaining thumbs maked for deletion i saw best ctr thumbs.
And also the prod of the site dropped a lot.
Because i used to take a look at the main page and all the thumbs i used to see at the top aren't here anymore. And when i checked the remaining thumbs maked for deletion i saw best ctr thumbs.
And also the prod of the site dropped a lot.
Re: Delete Low ctr thumbs
It deleted 200 galleries each 10 minutes - so it should've been 100 minutes since you pressed it ...
Anyway - ok, let's test it, we can restore that DB locally or at any other domain and check what thumbs are going to be deleted.
Anyway - ok, let's test it, we can restore that DB locally or at any other domain and check what thumbs are going to be deleted.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Delete Low ctr thumbs
I'm not going to do the test a second time. I loose a lot of traffic. I'm asking host if they have backup, if they don't i'm screwed.
Please do the test and fix the issue.
Please do the test and fix the issue.
Re: Delete Low ctr thumbs
I need your DB and your settings to do exactly the same test.
I did test on my test DB and it looks fine.
I did test on my test DB and it looks fine.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Delete Low ctr thumbs
For now i'm restoring backups and copying image files.
Should i stop cronjobs?
Should i stop cronjobs?
Re: Delete Low ctr thumbs
Restore DB takes a minute maximum for stopping cron doesn't matter.
Don't forget to run script update







