Redirect incoming trade traffic

Post Reply
Ricky B
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:39 am

Redirect incoming trade traffic

Post by Ricky B »

Can i put a setting for select a period of time to send the traffic from my trader to my other trader without to show my domain home page?

Example :

trader1 send 1 user to my site, it come to my site but he his automatically redirect to another of my trader... i think it can boost my production during a period of time.

But SE traffic and Spider will need to not be redirected

I think of it because couple of my site need maybe some modification because 50% of all my traffic stay around 0-10 sec and another 25% only 1-3 minute...

Thank you
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Redirect incoming trade traffic

Post by admin »

I don't think I will help
but yes, you can set skimming in common.php like

if (your condition) $_GET['p'] = 0;

or


if (your condition) header('Location: and redirect to whatever your want');
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply