Hello,
I have 18 sites on a new dedicated server which is now going slow.
I often get too many msql connections errors.
How can i spend less server load? Deleting galleries?
Thank you.
Less server usage
Re: Less server usage
When i put redis in config, it says "Please reload the page" on the main page of the site, and when i reload the page, i got a blank page.
Re: Less server usage
1. php.ini display_errors = on
2. you can test in on any blank site or subdomain
2. you can test in on any blank site or subdomain
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Less server usage
display_errors has been enabled. I don't see any PHP errors being generated.
Re: Less server usage
I finally installed memcache and it works.
Over things than mysql innodb and memcache to have less server overload?
Thank you.
Over things than mysql innodb and memcache to have less server overload?
Thank you.
Re: Less server usage
Ищер memcache and innodb improve server performance
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Less server usage
I meant are there other things that can improve server performance?
Re: Less server usage
Usually admin can tune some server settings to do it.
Don't forget to run script update







