I notice that now the related tags base on content_page can rotate. let say if I choose to related with tag and Gallery A has 3 tags. it starts to rotate different set of related galleries according to those 3 tags. how do I just stop it and make it static. if u keep making things dynamic, it is very bad for seo.
and please provide link for download to older version.
Related Tags for latest updates
Related Tags for latest updates
Last edited by kenhirai on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Related Tags for latest updates
Do you want to make related galleries fixed for each gallery ? Really ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Related Tags for latest updates
like the old version. version 1.49 and older 1.50 It relates to a single tag from the gallery, so after I done my import I close out all the rotation and cron and rot and the site ages with seo. I use smartcj for cms not for trading, and its very dangerous if things keep changing around, especially page, it lose its link authority and power. it should be static, I have alot of sites with smart cj older version gaining good ranking because i use the cms to full protential, but now with new updates, things keep changing, especially the tags, if a gallery rotate related thumbs with tags according to the number of tags a gallery has, then its not static, it keeps messing up with internal link authority to my other page. hope u get what i mean. and please tell me how can I download the older verion, all i need is a simple cms to get my job done.admin wrote:Do you want to make related galleries fixed for each gallery ? Really ?
Re: Related Tags for latest updates
please tell me how to change the tag system to relate to only one set like previous version. or is there a file i can configure. this is very important to my business.
Re: Related Tags for latest updates
There was no changes in this part between 49 and 50.
It takes 1 random tag and tries to find galleries with the same tag.
But you can set really long cache time so it won't be сорфтпув for a year or 2 for example.
It takes 1 random tag and tries to find galleries with the same tag.
But you can set really long cache time so it won't be сорфтпув for a year or 2 for example.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Related Tags for latest updates
ah, that is what I thought and doing now. thx alot anyways.admin wrote:There was no changes in this part between 49 and 50.
It takes 1 random tag and tries to find galleries with the same tag.
But you can set really long cache time so it won't be сорфтпув for a year or 2 for example.
Re: Related Tags for latest updates
I have set my cache to long one in rotation but the tags still rotate in galleries?
Re: Related Tags for latest updates
for example, i refresh the gallery and the tag thumb still rotate occasionally...







