sphinx for slave

Post Reply
spudman
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:29 pm

sphinx for slave

Post by spudman »

hey,

I changed a couple of sites to be slaves, how do i modify the sphinx setup so that it work? since i changed to slave no search results show as i guess i have it configured wrong now.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: sphinx for slave

Post by admin »

Did you add sphinx settings at master site in rotation -settings ?
Don't forget to run script update
spudman
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:29 pm

Re: sphinx for slave

Post by spudman »

Yeah master has it in config.php.


I guess I change the slave sphinx config.php to match the master?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: sphinx for slave

Post by admin »

Yes

Or add those settings in rotation - settings
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply