category min_gallery_count= not working properly

Post Reply
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

category min_gallery_count= not working properly

Post by kenhirai »

I have delete all the extended group from the galleries so now only main groups are there. But when I display categories on the main page. there are some categories with no thumb still showing up. this is the template I use

<category order=alphabet num=1-100 min_gallery_count=1>

Some categories list dont even have one thumb at all.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: category min_gallery_count= not working properly

Post by admin »

How long did you wait after deletion ?
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: category min_gallery_count= not working properly

Post by kenhirai »

2 days already, now its still showing categories with no thumb.

I set min_gallery_count=1 for category thumb tags

still dont work.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: category min_gallery_count= not working properly

Post by admin »

Even with skip_cache option ?
ok, PM admin and URL
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply