let say 4x48x19200
what does 4 stands for?
48?
19200?
I know the last one is thumb ID, how about the first 2.
And let say if theres only one gallery with one thumb only and its thumb ID is 19200. But it has one category and one extended category. When the same thumb display on different categories page, will the THUMB_LINK be the same? or some digits will be different?
Please explain Thumb_LINK setup
Re: Please explain Thumb_LINK setup
Why do you need to know that ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Please explain Thumb_LINK setup
I am curious if theres duplicate url in that case. even though I can prevent by using canonical rel but i wanna know how the thumb_link is setup
Re: Please explain Thumb_LINK setup
In what case you get duplicate urls?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Please explain Thumb_LINK setup
for example, I use two options to setup links on page and see if duplicate url get indexed in google.
1) using javascript and setup rot=thumb_link. duplicate URL still get indexed
2) canonical url. again duplicated still index.
results are shown in google listing and below always have there are x amount of similar pages... etc
unless I dont use thumb_link at all then all page are uniquely index.
1) using javascript and setup rot=thumb_link. duplicate URL still get indexed
2) canonical url. again duplicated still index.
results are shown in google listing and below always have there are x amount of similar pages... etc
unless I dont use thumb_link at all then all page are uniquely index.
Re: Please explain Thumb_LINK setup
1. You do something wrong. A lot of people you canonical urls and it works.
2. if you link w\o rotation parameter - it can not count click stats
2. if you link w\o rotation parameter - it can not count click stats
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Please explain Thumb_LINK setup
Ok i should try again then, thx







