How to regrab thumb for existing gallery
How to regrab thumb for existing gallery
I just wanna resize those thumbs to bigger ones, how do I do that?
Re: How to regrab thumb for existing gallery
1 Change crop profile
2 list thumb - massedit - status regrab
2 list thumb - massedit - status regrab
Don't forget to run script update
Re: How to regrab thumb for existing gallery
OI have 220000 galleries, how do I select all of them, I select all and its only doing for 15 galleries.
Re: How to regrab thumb for existing gallery
If you have to regrab all galleries it would be easier to run sql
update rot_galleries set status = 14 where rgroup != 0
update rot_galleries set status = 14 where rgroup != 0
Don't forget to run script update
Re: How to regrab thumb for existing gallery
The command moves all gallery to marked as regrab and they are all inactivate... now 220,000 none displaying on the site... and the regrabbing speed is terrible slow...
1. what is the command to move back all the mark as regrab galleries back to active?
2. Is there a faster way to resize all the thumbs?
thx
1. what is the command to move back all the mark as regrab galleries back to active?
2. Is there a faster way to resize all the thumbs?
thx
Re: How to regrab thumb for existing gallery
1. update rot_galleries set status = 1
2. no
2. no
Don't forget to run script update







