Hey,
i am trying to setup sphinx as recommended here: http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=ts_ ... tube_sites
my host has setup the config file etc all fine.
when my host tries to run the DB indexer they get this error:
ERROR: index 'DBname_index': sql_query: Unknown column 'tags' in 'field list' (DSN=mysql://DataBase-username:***@localhost:3306/DataBase-Name).
this is stopping sphinx working as the script has this error in it:
no enabled local indexes to searchno enabled local indexes to search
can you let me know how to fix?
sphinx problem
Re: sphinx problem
There are different lines for different versions of script.
Make sure you use correct one.
Make sure you use correct one.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: sphinx problem
How do I find out what lines to use? I am using Smart cj 1.50
Re: sphinx problem
Ops, sorry I didnt update docs there.
Done now, and
http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=update_50#sphinx_50
Done now, and
http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=update_50#sphinx_50
Don't forget to run script update







