I have noticed that same galleries being duplicated on different list page.
For example.
Gallery A with Thumb Link 44859 appear on page 7
then
On page 6, I see same gallery A but with thumb link 30099.
different thumb link but same galleries showing on different list page.
Is this normal? or is there an option to show unique gallery for list page.
Same gallery on different list page
Re: Same gallery on different list page
If it has different ids - that's different thumbs.
Find in admin both ids and compare galleries.
Find in admin both ids and compare galleries.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Same gallery on different list page
Got it,
I have another problem.
beside tuning innodb to certain tables in mysql, how else to tune mysql so it can work faster. my server has 16gb rams and after everything deducted still 5 gigs free, they all are assign to innodb for smartcj mysql, I convert a few tables to innodb and see a bit improvement in speed, but compare to big sites which take 1 - 2 seconds to load anything, I still stay at around 5 - 6 seconds to open up connection. Lets start with search.
Search: I am using sphinx, and it takes a few second to search for any result, how to optimize search for example? I convert search_query to innodb, slight improvement.
Content Page: I convert rot_content and rotgal2tags to innodb, slight improvements.
list page:
I have another problem.
beside tuning innodb to certain tables in mysql, how else to tune mysql so it can work faster. my server has 16gb rams and after everything deducted still 5 gigs free, they all are assign to innodb for smartcj mysql, I convert a few tables to innodb and see a bit improvement in speed, but compare to big sites which take 1 - 2 seconds to load anything, I still stay at around 5 - 6 seconds to open up connection. Lets start with search.
Search: I am using sphinx, and it takes a few second to search for any result, how to optimize search for example? I convert search_query to innodb, slight improvement.
Content Page: I convert rot_content and rotgal2tags to innodb, slight improvements.
list page:
Re: Same gallery on different list page
Do you host thumbs at the same host ?
Don't forget to run script update







