Import problem

happydg
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Import problem

Post by happydg »

Hello,

When i import a file like this ( i sent you the file in private message ). It imports half the galleries.

When i try to import the same file to other cj script, it imports all galleries.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Import problem

Post by admin »

You did not mentioned import pattern and what error\warning you get

Anyway I've tried to import it al localhost and it imported all 293 gallery w\o any issues.
Don't forget to run script update
happydg
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Re: Import problem

Post by happydg »

Import pattern is:

Custm Var2|URL|Skip|Description|Duration|Date|Skip|Custom Var1|Skip|Thumb|Embed Code

I didn't get any error. It just imports half the galleries. I retried and it says:

Added: , Dupes: 147.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Import problem

Post by admin »

Well, looks like you already have those galleries.
Don't forget to run script update
happydg
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Re: Import problem

Post by happydg »

No it means that it added 147 galleries instead of 293 galleries.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Import problem

Post by admin »

Well, it's pretty interesting logic ))
Dupes means it was NOT added.

but if you insist I can add that dump to any EMPTY site.
Don't forget to run script update
happydg
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Re: Import problem

Post by happydg »

I know what means dupes.

I said i retried to import this file. The results were 0 added and 147 dupes. It has 293 galleries.

It imports half the galleries.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Import problem

Post by admin »

"I said i retried to import this file."

If you retried it = you already tried to import = you already have some of those galleries.

Anyway if you think there's a bug with import - ok, give me test site and i'll import those galleries there.
Don't forget to run script update
happydg
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Re: Import problem

Post by happydg »

I mean i imported it a first time, it imported 147 galleries instead of 293 and then i tried to reimport it. It said 0 added and 147 dupes.

I sent you private message, please use this import parttern with xhamster as sponsor.

Custm Var2|URL|Skip|Description|Duration|Date|Skip|Custom Var1|Skip|Thumb|Embed Code
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Import problem

Post by admin »

ok, PM me empty site and i'll add that dump.
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply