How to force cache to reset?

Post Reply
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

How to force cache to reset?

Post by kenhirai »

Need to force cache to reset for some reason but the latest version of smartcj only set it to my browser cookie, is there a command to force reset cache?

thx
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to force cache to reset?

Post by admin »

What type of cache engine do you use ?
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: How to force cache to reset?

Post by kenhirai »

I am using Reddis. because previously I set cache time in rotation for 432000 seconds which is 5 days. and I need to renew cache to display something, that is why I wanna force the cache now.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to force cache to reset?

Post by admin »

Use redis FLUSHDB
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply