SE traffic is not being counted.

Post Reply
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

SE traffic is not being counted.

Post by Ramp »

Hi,

I get se traffic but it isn't showed as SE traffic in the script. Se domains are still in cogfig list.
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: SE traffic is not being counted.

Post by Ramp »

and it looks like it happened after I updated the script to the latest build few days ago.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: SE traffic is not being counted.

Post by admin »

I bet you have some warnings at Home screen, right ?
Don't forget to run script update
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: SE traffic is not being counted.

Post by Ramp »

I had them all before except this.

You do not use any modern cache engine - This is not an error. Everything will work, but default cache engine is filecache and it's a bit slow compared to Couchbase or Redis. It's a good idea to use them to improve your server's performance.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: SE traffic is not being counted.

Post by admin »

Ok, so now there's no warning but that one and sill it doesn't count, right ?
Don't forget to run script update
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: SE traffic is not being counted.

Post by Ramp »

http://pbrd.co/19SS4rW

I have these, but as I told you, I had them before update. The only new one is that with cache
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: SE traffic is not being counted.

Post by admin »

You didn't copy index.php after update.
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply