Quickest way to insert something to Templates

Post Reply
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Quickest way to insert something to Templates

Post by kenhirai »

Let say I have 40 different custom templates on one Smartcj script, and I want to insert a php or a code to them, how do I do this quickly without going through them each by each and edit and save? thx
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: Quickest way to insert something to Templates

Post by kenhirai »

I see there is a header for all pages. do they work for custom templates too?
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: Quickest way to insert something to Templates

Post by kenhirai »

Header still need to inject code into each template. So how do I insert something to alot of custom templates?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Quickest way to insert something to Templates

Post by admin »

try to do in in mysql like

update rot_page set template = ...
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply