Hi there,
is there a way to make the trades table header always visible while scrolling the page?
Trades Table header always on top
Re: Trades Table header always on top
Right now - no.
I'll take a look at it later.
I'll take a look at it later.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Trades Table header always on top
1. Run update
2. Find 'Move Trade table headers on Mouse Wait' in cjsettings
3. when you hold a mouse for 5+ seconds over 1 line - header will be moved there.
2. Find 'Move Trade table headers on Mouse Wait' in cjsettings
3. when you hold a mouse for 5+ seconds over 1 line - header will be moved there.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Trades Table header always on top
Doesn't work for me.
Re: Trades Table header always on top
I need more information: build version, what you do and so on.
Video of your action would be great.
Video of your action would be great.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Trades Table header always on top
Build 201303181758
I do exactly as you said
I do exactly as you said
Re: Trades Table header always on top
are you sure you checked that option in settings ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Trades Table header always on top
Yes, I've just unset it saved and set it again. Still not working,
Re: Trades Table header always on top
ok, run update and PM admin area
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Trades Table header always on top
Eh..
Ran the update again and now it works.
But I believe 5 seconds are a bit too much.
Also the whole header could be blue
http://pbrd.co/1dpUZHF
Ran the update again and now it works.
But I believe 5 seconds are a bit too much.
Also the whole header could be blue
http://pbrd.co/1dpUZHF







