Hi,
my site teenersporn.com has a pagination which doesn't work. any idea why? (.htaccess is there and is good)
pagination doesn't work
Re: pagination doesn't work
What exactly does not work ?
it doesn't output navigation ?
Or links are heading to 404 error ?
it doesn't output navigation ?
Or links are heading to 404 error ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: pagination doesn't work
that's why I gave you a link so you could visit and see by yourself 
it just gives me an empty page.
it just gives me an empty page.
Re: pagination doesn't work
Try remove all php code and open it w\o cache.
I guess it's php error.
I guess it's php error.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: pagination doesn't work
remove php code where?
Re: pagination doesn't work
Sorry, but I don't follow you.
What kind of code you want me to remove in template?
And which template file?
What kind of code you want me to remove in template?
And which template file?
Re: pagination doesn't work
do you know what is template?
where is it ?
where is it ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: pagination doesn't work
yes, sorry.
That was my mistake, I accidentally pasted wrong source into a wrong template file
That was my mistake, I accidentally pasted wrong source into a wrong template file







