I have deleted all the tags and add a whitelist. then I press reassign choosing galleries without tags and whitelist + blacklist. There are no list in blacklist, just a list of whitelist keywords I target to add tags to galleries. However, this is the result of one of the gallery.
slug: public-agent-lyda
description: Public Agent - Lyda
tags: 69|agent|98|97|bl|en|gen|gent|ge|li|lic|ly|public|pub|pu|publi
my whitelist has words: public, agent
I think the final tags should be public|agent
However, scripts seem to be collapse and break down every few letters from the description. this is very strange, I used whitelist before and it worked fine.
Reassign with whitelist returns strange behavior
Reassign with whitelist returns strange behavior
Last edited by kenhirai on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Reassign with whitelist returns strange behavior
And i am looking at the tags list in rotation. all whitelist keywords seem to be added to the tag list. Looks normal. heres another example of gallery.
slug: adorable-teen-germiona-loses-her-butt-virginity
description: Adorable teen Germiona loses her butt virginity
tags: 69|ab|adorable|adora|98|97|butt|bu|bl|en|dora|een|er|es|gi|ger|gin|germiona|ge|io|iona|ir|le|los|mi|lose|lo|loses|mio|na|os|ni|ora|ona|ra|rg|ses|se|tee|te|virginity|vi|ty|tt|virgi|teen
whitelist:
adorable
teen
butt
really massed up.
slug: adorable-teen-germiona-loses-her-butt-virginity
description: Adorable teen Germiona loses her butt virginity
tags: 69|ab|adorable|adora|98|97|butt|bu|bl|en|dora|een|er|es|gi|ger|gin|germiona|ge|io|iona|ir|le|los|mi|lose|lo|loses|mio|na|os|ni|ora|ona|ra|rg|ses|se|tee|te|virginity|vi|ty|tt|virgi|teen
whitelist:
adorable
teen
butt
really massed up.
Re: Reassign with whitelist returns strange behavior
Also error
Maximum execution time of 3600 seconds exceeded in /scj/includes/libs/rot_functions.php
Maximum execution time of 3600 seconds exceeded in /scj/includes/libs/rot_functions.php
Re: Reassign with whitelist returns strange behavior
Where and how did you get that error ?
what build do you use ?
what build do you use ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Reassign with whitelist returns strange behavior
Need v50 strange indeed.
Re: Reassign with whitelist returns strange behavior
So you didn't have all updates,... i see..
Don't forget to run script update







