Hello,
Is Test positions end the value from the beginning or from the Test Position Start?
Ie If i have Test Position start = 15 and Test position end = 20, Will it have 5 testing spots or 20 testing spots?
Test positions end
Re: Test positions end
"the value from the beginning "
"Test positions end" should be greater then "Test positions start"
"Test positions end" should be greater then "Test positions start"
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Test positions end
I did some tests.
I put test position start at 30 and test position end at 20. The testing thumbs were from spot 30 to 50.
I put test position start at 30 and test position end at 50. The testing thumbs were from 30 to 80.
I put test position start at 30 and test position end at 20. The testing thumbs were from spot 30 to 50.
I put test position start at 30 and test position end at 50. The testing thumbs were from 30 to 80.
Re: Test positions end
I've checked that part where it selects places for test thumbs
$rand_place = mt_rand($rot_settings['test_positions_start'], $rot_settings['test_positions_end']);
so it should be ok
Are you sure ?
$rand_place = mt_rand($rot_settings['test_positions_start'], $rot_settings['test_positions_end']);
so it should be ok
Are you sure ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Test positions end
For example i put 30 test positions start and 20 test positions end. Galleries with 0 views are between spot 30 and 50. How can i check in "List Thumbs" which galleries are in testing mode?
Re: Test positions end
i put 30 test positions start and 20 test positions end.
"Test positions end" should be greater then "Test positions start"
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Test positions end
Yes i know this. But i noticed when i put start = 30 and end = 20 testing thumbs ( thumbs with 0 views or very few views ) were between spot 30 and 50 and when i put start = 30 and end = 50, testing thumbs were betweend spots 30 and 80.admin wrote:i put 30 test positions start and 20 test positions end.
"Test positions end" should be greater then "Test positions start"
Re: Test positions end
ok, how do you know that those thumbs are tested\not-tested ones?
Don't forget to run script update







