This is A BIG import set. It this be processed 1 time only.
This is A BIG import set. It this be processed 1 time only.
Is there anyway to bypass this?
Re: This is A BIG import set. It this be processed 1 time only.
If u can show me the path to "Activated Selected" in "Import Set". Maybe I can set a hourly cron for that. Maybe It will work?
Re: This is A BIG import set. It this be processed 1 time only.
How big is it ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: This is A BIG import set. It this be processed 1 time only.
around 700mb
can u tell me the path to activate selected for import sets?
can u tell me the path to activate selected for import sets?
Re: This is A BIG import set. It this be processed 1 time only.
Do you mean that you don't see the button 'activate selected' ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: This is A BIG import set. It this be processed 1 time only.
No, cuz if the file was big, the script only process it one time, and after that I will have to activate the selected dump again and regrab it. But I want to make it an automatic process so it will regrab every hour. It works with small file size dump, but for large dump the script can't seem to let it go on autopilot. Am I right?
Re: This is A BIG import set. It this be processed 1 time only.
700mb every hour ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: This is A BIG import set. It this be processed 1 time only.
No, thats not what I mean, its alright i figure it out myself around.
Re: This is A BIG import set. It this be processed 1 time only.
ok
Don't forget to run script update







