Tracking External Gallery Link And Thumb

Post Reply
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Tracking External Gallery Link And Thumb

Post by kenhirai »

Let say I am using regular gallery links only, the link is http://xhamster.com/hardcore/video-page.html
how do I count clicks for that thumb? should I just place <!--THUMB_LINK--> at the back?
Last edited by kenhirai on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Tracking Regular Gallery Thumb

Post by admin »

A regular link looks like

/gallery/slug/index.html?rotation_params
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: Tracking Regular Gallery Thumb

Post by kenhirai »

Maybe I mixed it up. It should be external gallery link and its thumb. fhg link? Is it possible to still count click on the thumb I crop and use?

like

scj/thumb/1.jpg
link to http://www.xhamster.com/video/2102/
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Tracking External Gallery Link And Thumb

Post by admin »

You have to add that thumb as a thumb for some gallery
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply