Hi, I am not able to make the Redtube import run, I got always "url status error". So when I try to import for example http://feeds.redtube.com/affiliate/amateur.xml, I´ve tried using as delimiter: video and entry, but got always url status error.
Can you please let me know if is possible to make this import run, and if so how?
Thanks.
Rss - Xml import issue
Re: Rss - Xml import issue
What returns
wget http://gamecpm.com/#advertiser
if you run this command in ssh ?
And what url error do you get ?
wget http://gamecpm.com/#advertiser
if you run this command in ssh ?
And what url error do you get ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Rss - Xml import issue
I get this:
Connecting to gamecpm.com|192.138.23.200|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: unspecified [text/html]
index.html: Permission denied
Cannot write to âindex.htmlâ
Connecting to gamecpm.com|192.138.23.200|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: unspecified [text/html]
index.html: Permission denied
Cannot write to âindex.htmlâ
Re: Rss - Xml import issue
Solve this issue with admin
And make you you have all update and do not have any warnings at Home screen
And make you you have all update and do not have any warnings at Home screen
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Rss - Xml import issue
When you say to solve, what should be solved?
This is just happening with Redtube program, others are working well, I´ve tried to import several ways but its weird that just this program is not working correctly.. Any suggestion?
This is just happening with Redtube program, others are working well, I´ve tried to import several ways but its weird that just this program is not working correctly.. Any suggestion?
Re: Rss - Xml import issue
What to fix - index.html: Permission denied
Error code - post screenshot with error plz or send me admin and what to do to get that errors.
Error code - post screenshot with error plz or send me admin and what to do to get that errors.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Rss - Xml import issue
Hi, just sent you PM







