What could i do is do the following when mysql_connect returns an error on the page to the user?
I ask it because my server overload sometime when i got too much connection in the same time....
it is possible to me to change something in the config.php to redirect the user to another page?
thanks
Redirect when mysql_connect show warning
Re: Redirect when mysql_connect show warning
for the moment i have removed the line #47 error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);
Re: Redirect when mysql_connect show warning
It won't help.
Did you tune mysql ?
Did you tune mysql ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Redirect when mysql_connect show warning
I dont think i can use inodb with 20 website and 2 GB ram.... MyISAM its by default?.... and if i have removed the (E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE); its because it don't show the warning on the page and also the path of my root directory to everybody
Re: Redirect when mysql_connect show warning
Add memory
I'm sure you have more memory in your desktop then in your server.
I'm sure you have more memory in your desktop then in your server.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Redirect when mysql_connect show warning
true i'm planing to upgrade but the budget its not here when you don't see the money back of your investment .... thanks for the answer







