Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Post by tubeman »

Ok let me know as soon as you find anything.Thanks.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Post by admin »

ok
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Post by tubeman »

I created a few new sites today and the same thing is happening when I ban a video.Please let me know as soon as you find out whats causing this.
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Post by tubeman »

I noticed something weird.Only the sites just using just "Gallery Slug " in url are having this issue.The other sites that have slug and content id in url banned pages give 404 right away.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Post by admin »

How did you change status of this gallery ?

PS should be ok now.
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Post by tubeman »

Hi,
When I recieve a complain I go to "List Thumbs", put the gallery description after that Click on "Edit item" then "Select Status" and select "Banned" and click "Save".I see that gallery is now 404 but another gallery I set status to banned is showing up:

http://www.freedesisex.net/gallery/mass ... index.html

This is happening on many sites.Anything wrong I am doing? What is correct way to set status as banned for a gallery?

Regards,
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Post by tubeman »

I Set the status of this gallery to offline
http://www.freedesisex.net/gallery/2012 ... index.html

But it does now show 404.How did you make this gallery 404:

http://www.freedesisex.net/gallery/sex- ... index.html

What did you do? I set the status to banned but it did not work when I did it as you can see.Please let me know.

Regards,
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Post by tubeman »

Any news?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Post by admin »

Open that page with cache cookie.
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache

Post by tubeman »

Hi,
Today by setting cache cookie it seems to work, however sometimes page re-appears and then 404 again but for very short time.Am still testing to see if it works 100%.So if I delete a page or ban page I must always set cookie?
Post Reply